Happy Halloween, today my aunt and my grandma came over! I was really excited, I just don't know what to do! I know we are going to eat candy, and watch movies. I just don't know what else do do, can you tell me what you are going to do for Halloween in the comments. I appreciate what you s uggested. If what you suggested. seems fun, and not inappropriate maybe I will try it in a video. This is kind of like a mini-Halloween challenge. But otherwise you can just give me some recommendations for posts. One of the reasons I stopped for some time was because I really needed some ideas. Check out this photo I made for Halloween. What is your Halloween costume? If you' re parents don't like creepy costumes that is fine! My mom doesn't like creepy stuff, but you can still dress up. I am going to be a Minion! Tell me what you are going to be in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please only comment nice things, recommendations, ideas, complements, and other things.